... New Year's Resolutions. Ready to be made and then broken. But hopefully not for a while.
- I will not buy anymore yarn until I use up all of the yarn I just bought and designated on my queue for specific projects.
- I will go through my yarn stash and clear out at least a whole box of yarn to donate/give away.
- I will not have more than 4 WIPs at any given time.
- I will eat at least three meals every day that I pre-plan. No more skipping breakfast.
- I will work out at least ten minutes every day, making sure to do both cardio and weights.
- I will get back into roller derby.
- I will actually stick to my HALF marathon training this time.
- I will try to go to bed by 11 and wake up by 6:30, at least on work days.
- I will try to get all relatively small assignments graded within a week and all large assignments graded within two weeks.
- I will turn in my grades well ahead of the grading window deadline.
- I will stick to my budget and not create dire financial situations for myself.
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...