I wanted to play with the Pixie Epoxy for this one, so here's what I've got. (And I apologize in advance for my bad skin - when I'm not getting enough sleep, it really shows.)
I was wearing MAC's MSF Natural, but I think it's all but worn off by now.
On the eyes:
- Pixie Epoxy
- On the inner half: Fyrinnae's eyeshadow in Polar Bear, a pale gold (I received it as a sample), patted on as suggested on their website.
- On the outer half: UD's Flipside
- In the crease (to blend the line): UD's matte shadow in Foxy
- Tarte emphasEYES inner rim pencil in Lapis on the upper lashline
- MAC's Zoom Fast Lash mascara
Make no mistake - I took extra time and care to apply the shadows on top of the Pixie Epoxy. But it was worth it, because the effect is beautiful.