Celebrating the warm weather using mostly Sugarpill:
- Absinthe Chromalust on the inner third, with Tako pressed e/s lightly mixed into the very inner corner
- Darling Chromalust on the middle third
- Starling Chromalust on the outer third
- Magpie Chromalust in the crease
- UD matte e/s in Naked to blend the crease and on the browbone
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Uzi along the lower lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...