I totally love this beauty blog called The Painted Mask, because dolcearia just does WONDERFUL things with makeup, both "beauty" and "art." Yesterday she posted this look called Candy Wrapper that I totally fell in love with, and since I have all the same things she used for the eye look, I decided to try it too:
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Tiara applied wet all over the lid
- Sugarpill Dollipop applied on the outer half (blending the midline)
- Sugarpill Poison Plum in the crease and along the outer half of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill Tako as a highlight and to soften the crease
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line (my addition) and the lower waterline
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara
- UD Afterglow Cheek Tints in Greedy (Yeah, I wear this one a lot. Reminds me of BeneTint, but easier to use)
- UD Lip Junkie lipgloss in Jilted
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...