I think I tend to get less work-appropriate as time goes on. I am just in love with bright colors.
This look uses Sugarpill's Decora and the Naked palette.
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Decor all over the lid
- Gunmetal applied lightly with a fluffy brush on the outer half of the lid on top of Decora
- Creep applied with a fluffy crease brush in the crease
- Naked applied with a wide smudger brush on the brow, blending the line
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line
- UD Supercurl mascara
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...