More purple today... well, it's not ALL purple, but it all goes together. I applied my colors in layers and stripes across my eye (and blended really well). And I totally FORGOT to put on mascara!!!
- Concrete Minerals Lolita across the lid and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Hysteric in the crease from outer corner to inner corner
- UD matte in Illegal to blend the crease line
- A touch of UD matte in ABC Gum just on the browbone (very lightly)
- Lola Cosmetics Fine Line eye pencil in black across the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the lower lash line (smudged into Lolita)