Just a quick look I put together using four pans of shadow that randomly found themselves together in my spare Z-palette, because they had nowhere else to go. I looked at them sitting next to each other and thought, hey, they'd really look good together!
- MAC Odalisque on the inner half of the lid
- Stila Jade on the outer half of the lid
- Sweet Libertine unnamed reject color in the crease (it's a silvery-purple-brown)
- Chantecaille Ginger to blend the crease out
- UD eye pencil in Zero along upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Flipside along lower lash line
- UD Supercurl mascara