I've had the new L'Oreal Infallible shadows for a week or so now, but until now I haven't had a chance to really dig in and try them. They're supposed to be the drugstore dupe for Armani's Eyes to Kill shadows (I still haven't been able to allow myself to spend over $30 on one eye shadow, no matter how much they are raved about!), so I scooped up a few, along with a few of the new Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eye shadows that I ended up reviewing for Painted Ladies.
So here's a purple-y look using those shadows, as well as the BRAND NEW Urban Decay eye pencil color, Empire:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Painted Purple all over the lid
- L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow in Perpetual Purple on the outer half of the lid
- L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow in All Night Blue in the crease
- UD eye pencil in Empire along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Uzi along the lower lash line (they're two ends of the same pencil)
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay mascara (which I LOVE)