The clincher is the crease color I used, Royal Sugar - it's a BEAUTIFUL shade of blue, but I've had trouble figuring out how to incorporate it into a wearable look. (That is, wearable in the normal world. I don't "club" and I'm not in high fashion.) So far, I've only been able to wear it in small bits (never just "all over the lid"), and I have to mute it/blend SUPER well.
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Paperdoll on the inner half of the lid
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Darling on the outer half of the lid
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar in the crease; then I muted it with Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako; blended the line with Urban Decay matte eyeshadow in Naked; and then reapplied Royal Sugar with a pencil brush just into the deepest part of my crease. Yes, it took a while.
- UD 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line
- BeneFit They're Real mascara