|I'm shade 7.0|
I won't go into all the crazy details of the formulation, because there are lots of other, BETTER reviews that can discuss the ingredients and stuff. But I WILL say that with 18 shades to choose from, I was able to find a perfect match, and true to its word, Naked Skin really does feel weightless and clean, and the coverage is buildable, so I can just as easily achieve the your-skin-but-better look as I can a more dramatic look.
So, that was Naked Skin applied with my fingers. UD claims that when you use their Optical Blurring brush, your skin just becomes magically awesome. So I tried it:
|OH MAH GAWD, I'm AIRBRUSHED!|
And this photo was taken with my phone too!
UD describes the finish as "demi-matte," and I noticed that I did get glowy after a while, but it was hot outside at work and I was sweaty anyway. I did use UD's De-Slick spray both under my primer and on top of everything after I was done, and I think that helped with the staying power a lot, because it lasted pretty much all day.
I super-love this foundation. It's teh awesome. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has truly oily skin (I'm slightly on the oilier side of combination), but if your skin can handle it, it looks great.
- Tarte's Clean Slate Poreless Primer
- BeneFit's Boi-ing concealer, shade 03
- UD Naked Skin, shade 7.0
- UD Razor Sharp High Definition Powder
- NARS Orgasm blush
- UD Pocket Rocket gloss in Julio
- UDPP in original
- Kat Von D's Poetica eyeshadow palette (the orange side)
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along upper lash line
- UD shadow pencil in Barracuda along lower lash line
- Tarte's Lights! Camera! Lashes!