"Lovin' would be easy if your colors were like my dreams / red, gold, and greeeeeeen..."
This look was inspired more by the "red, gold, and green" than by Boy George, although I daresay he had some fabulous eye makeup going on at times.
- UDPP Original
- (In hindsight, I should've probably applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Oyster as a base right here. But I did not.)
- Sugarpill loose e/s: Junebug on the outer half, Asylum on the inner half, and then Goldilux blended in the middle of the lid where they meet
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Bulletproof in the crease, and then blended out with UD e/s in Naked
- UD Urbanglow Highlight Cream in Moonshine patted onto the browbone (I don't think this is available anymore, but for reference, here's a photo.)
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line and Stash along the lower lash line
- Tarte's Gifted mascara
*My usual face routine, with NARS Orgasm blush
* NARS lipstick in Christina
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...