Wednesday, September 12, 2012
- UDPP Greed (it's a nice, shimmery gold)
- UD eye pencil in Stash all over the lid and along the lower lash line
- From the UD Smoked Palette: Loaded in the crease, Freestyle to blend it out, and Kinky on the browbone and in the inner corners
- UD eye pencil in Sabbath (currently available in the new double-ended eye pencil set) along the upper and lower lash lines (on top of Stash)
- Tarte's Lights! Camera! Lashes! mascara
* Normal face routine with NARS Orgasm blush
* UD lip pencil in Wallflower topped with Pocket Rocket gloss in Kirk
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...