My first look using the Vice Palette! Moody teals.
- Desperation on the middle third of the eyelid
- Junkie on the outer third
- Armor on the inner third
- Unhinged in the crease, blended out with Naked (not in the Vice Palette)
- Eye pencil in Perversion along upper lash line
- Eye pencil in Junkie along the lower lash line, topped with Junkie eye shadow
- Tarte's Lights! Camera! Lashes! mascara
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...