UD Vice Palette RAINBOW!
Call me chipper - I had a great run this morning, I'm watching Day 3 of WFTDA Western Regionals, and it's just been a nice, relaxing weekend. TIME FOR RAINBOWS AND SHIMMER!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese all over lid as a base
- In order from the inner corner out, use a smaller-than-normal brush to apply the following colors on the lid, taking up equal amounts of space for each color:
Junkie- Using a small-ish crease brush (not too fluffy or large), apply Desperation in the crease and then blend it out with Laced
- Apply Anonymous to the browbone as a highlight
- UD eye pencil in Perversion in a thin line along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Mushroom along the lower lash line. Top the outer 3/4 with Black Market and the innermost quarter with Armor. (Be careful not to get glitter in your eye. You could probably also use Echo Beach.)
- Tarte's Lights! Camera! Lashes! mascara
Also wearing: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blushing Bride and UD's Pocket Rocket gloss in Doug
I just used 11 of the 20 shadows from the Vice Palette on this one look. Think I'm getting my money's worth? ;)