|New for this year - my quote wall of books I'm obsessed with|
Where DID my summer go? What did I do with my time off?
- I started and finished 13 knit/crochet projects.
- I read 12 new books, and reread a few old ones.
- I RETURNED TO ROLLER DERBY.
- I kinda half-heartedly trained for my marathon (that is coming up this weekend. Yikes.)
- I watched countless Youtube videos.
- I rewatched Seasons 1-3 of Battlestar Galactica, and all the episodes of Sherlock except the last one.
- I went to Disneyland.
- I took Jolie on a handful of playdates.
What are my goals for this next school year?
- I need to up my game. We are transitioning to new content standards, and I need to be doing SO much more.
- I want to get back on track with Paleo. I don't talk about it much anymore (because people are so damn hostile in regards to Paleo), but all I will say is that it is the optimal diet for MY body, and I need to get back to it. You know, once I learn how to fight my cupcake cravings.
- After my marathon this weekend, I've got two more HMs and another full in December. And I plan to ROCK that one because it's the weekend of my 31st birthday.
- ... While at the same time busting my ass to make the PRG all-star roster on a regular basis.
NO PRESSURE WHATSOEVER.