|Dose of Colors|
As you can see, the packaging and stuff is really cute. The tip of the lipgloss has some pretty swirly-funnel thingy in it that looks really pretty, and the color is visible through the tube.
The gloss is REALLY pigmented. That was one swipe on my hand. The texture is light and slick, and not sticky. To me it is more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss, but, you know, not quite a liquid lipstick. It's like OCC's Lip Tar but with a little less staying power (wipes off cleanly and easily and leaves the faintest of stains). There's a faint sweet scent if you sniff the wand (which I did, and is that weird?), but I didn't notice much scent or taste when I wore it.
Since I'm already wearing purple eye makeup today, I decided to just put it on :)
Yeah, I'm kind of already in love with this. I have a worry that it won't stay on very long, but it's all good. Lip products never last long on me anyway unless they're SUPER staining.
I'm going to have to order more of these, aren't I...? I think these are going to be my new favorite lipgloss.
Here's a pic I took earlier in the day of my eye makeup.
- Sugarpill Chromalust loose shadow in Weekender all over the lid
- Sugarpill Elektrocutes loose shadow in Hellatronic on the outer 2/3
- Sugarpill pressed shadow in Diamond Eyes on the inner corner
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Ransom along the lower lash line (they're discontinuing this!!)
- Maybelline The Rocket mascara
- (And in this particular photo above) NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita