"The circus arrives without warning..."
Happy Halloween! My costume this year is inspired by The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Word spreads quickly in such select circles, and so begins a tradition of reveurs attending Le Cirque des Reves decked in black or white or grey with a single shock of red: a scarf or hat, or, if the weather is warm, a red rose tucked into a lapel or behind an ear. It is also quite helpful for spotting other reveurs, a simple signal for those in the know.
|Waist cincher from ReenaCat Designs|
|Fingerless gloves from Brielle's Costumes|
|Boots and skirt were already mine (Hot Topic and Ann Taylor)|
|Blouse and scarf from Clockwork Couture|
|Fascinator from Apollonian Accessories|
And because it isn't Halloween without the makeup look:
- From the Kat Von D Spellbinder Book of Shadows: Dark Throne (in the outer half of the lid), blended with Holy Bible on the inner half and the crease (on top of UDPP)
- NYX The Curve liquid eyeliner along upper lash line
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume mascara and Ardell Glamour Lashes #105
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener - the nude/"brightener" side along the lower waterline (doesn't matter what color the other end is)
- Urban Decay eye pencil in Uzi along the lower lash line
- Kat Von D Everlasting Love liquid lipstick in Outlaw