I'm blonde now!
And here's my eye makeup look.
- NYX Eye Shadow Base in white
- ColourPop Dare all over the lid
- Sugarpill Hotsy Totsy in the crease
- UD Righteous on the browbone and blended into the crease
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in black
- ELF Mascara Primer (dude, this is awesome and super cheap)
- L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Midnight Black mascara
Just as an FYI, everything except UD and Stila were under $15, and everything other than those and Sugarpill were under $10, so yes, you CAN do cool stuff with budget brands!
with NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita and Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay blush in Blushing Bride. Cheers!