I'm blonde now!
And here's my eye makeup look.
- NYX Eye Shadow Base in white
- ColourPop Dare all over the lid
- Sugarpill Hotsy Totsy in the crease
- UD Righteous on the browbone and blended into the crease
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in black
- ELF Mascara Primer (dude, this is awesome and super cheap)
- L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Midnight Black mascara
Just as an FYI, everything except UD and Stila were under $15, and everything other than those and Sugarpill were under $10, so yes, you CAN do cool stuff with budget brands!
with NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita and Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay blush in Blushing Bride. Cheers!
I haven't written a blog post in almost a year. I've had a lot of stuff happen, some good and some bad, and I could've written a...
In the late spring/early summer of 2017, after months of trying, I found myself pregnant for only the second time in my life. We discovered ...
"Figure out who you are, and do it on purpose": a recap of Deadlifts for Doernbecher 2018 and looking aheadI have to admit, I've been lost lately. It's been an ugly combination of poor physical health exacerbated by stress, which leads...
So, you probably know that I'm super into planners, and Happy Planner's new line for 2019 features five different "Planner G...