|Photo by Cassie Ngo|
In no particular order:
- I successfully trained for my third marathon and PRed my time.
- I read/watched the entire Harry Potter series.
- It was a good year for YAF at the movies (Vampire Academy, Divergent, TFIOS, Mockingjay Part 1).
- I completed in my first duathlon.
- I entered the wonderful world of Veronica Mars.
- I learned a ton about intersectional feminism this year. (This was a HUGE part of my year.)
- Jolie ran in her first race in January.
- I saw Hank Green live and got to say "Good morning, John! It's Friday!" for a Vlogbrothers video.
- I had blonde hair. And then purple hair.
- I got another tattoo (my marathon one).
- We moved out of our condo into a house and I have a kickass office/craft room/library.
- Jolie received a leadership/citizenship award at school.
- I became PR/Marketing copy editor for Cracked Slate Productions and we're well on our way to getting started on our first series.
- I read/finished 46 books this year and ran 448 miles. Possibly my largest numbers ever for both categories.
Bring it on, 2015!